Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just a Test Bed

I created this blog because Blogger forces us to upgrade to a new interface or new features on a regular basis.  Sometimes they break the very feature I most need to use.

This blog is specifically JUST for testing out new features before my regular blogs are forced to upgrade.  So there's nothing really interesting for readers here.

I'll be posting random cat pictures, and video links and seeing if my workflow offline needs adjusting.

First up is the fact that many people have reported that the HTML editing feature was not available, and was broken.  Since I use html mode extensively, I want to test that.  Stick around for the next post, which will have some text which was formatted before pasting into the post, and an embedded YouTube video.

No comments:

Post a Comment